It's all about the views...
Unusual accommodation in a converted water tower with spectacular views
Short break stays from £90 per night
Overnight stays from £105 per night based on double occupancy.
Originally added in the 1880's as a water storage facility, the Tower is a unique split level suite consisting of small cabin like bedroom with 4 ft 6 double bed, small ensuite bathroom with bath/mixer shower/w.c, adjacent dressing room area and topfloor sitting room with stunning 360 degree views of the estuary and surrounding area.
A stay in the Tower is a little different from the norm...think high altitude glamping with added indoor home comforts and the option of an extra special breakfast.
Working within the limitations of a listed building we've tried to make clever use of the space to ensure your stay is comfortable but please note that whilst the total floor space of the suite is greater than one would typically expect from guest accommodation the bedroom and bathroom are both quite small. The long climb up the steep Victorian stairs is certainly worth the effort to enjoy the view but is not for the faint hearted. Guests seeking generic modern bathrooms and hotel amenities (such as a lift!) would probably be happier elsewhere but those with a sense of adventure who crave something more unusual and appreciate a great view will love the Tower.
- 4 ft 6 double bed
- Limited hanging space built in under stairwell
- Small ensuite with bath/mixer shower
- Dressing room area with handbasin
- Electric heating and plentiful hot water
- Sitting room with stunning 360 degree river, countryside and town views
- 3 seater sofa bed
- Table and chairs
- Flat screen T.V, DVD player
- Small fridge
- Hospitality tray including fresh milk and homemade biscuits
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Daily servicing of rooms
- Extensive room service breakfast menu delivered to your door
- Complimentary selection of cereals, fruit and organic yoghurt for guests booking a short break stay of 3 or more nights.